No Insurance Cataract Surgery – an affordable solution
Self Pay Cataract Surgery & Other Eye Procedures
Our patients save over $1,000 per eye on cataract procedures compared to other practices across the country. (And we price match!) Self pay cataract surgery is an affordable solution for patients without insurance or with high-deductible insurance plans.
Initial exam to determine need for surgery $135
- Standard Cataract $2,000 per eye
- Multifocal Cataract $3,500 per eye
- Laser-assisted cataract $2,900 per eye
- Toric (Astigmatism) cataract $2,900 per eye
- Pterygium $2,000 per eye
- Visian ICL $2,400 per eye ($2,800 per eye for Toric model)
- LASIK $1,850 per eye
Prices include Surgery and 90 days of post op care – this is the total package cost.
There are no hidden costs or surprises.
We can offer these low prices because we are completely physician owned. We work hard to control our costs and run efficiently. We are committed to providing the best quality care at the lowest prices.
Forms of Payment
Self pay includes all forms of payment: cash, check, credit card, money order, etc. We also offer Care Credit as a financing option.
Our surgeons are among the most experienced cataract surgeons in Las Vegas.
- We are the only practice offering an in-office surgery option for patients interested in self-pay cataract surgery in the Las Vegas valley.
- In-office surgery allows the average patient to save over $1000 per eye compared to any other practice across the country.
- Laser assisted cataract surgery provides the most precise surgery available.
- Competitive pricing for premium cataract services for patients in local Medicare Advantage plans such as Senior Dimensions and Humana Gold.
Providing High Quality Care at Affordable Prices
Call now to schedule your appointment or to visit with our staff: 702.825.2085
What is a cataract?
Cataracts develop when the natural lens of the eye becomes cloudy.
Common cataract symptoms include glare around bright lights, difficulty reading small print, and hazy vision.
Cataract surgery removes the cloudy lens and replaces it with a new clear lens implant with a painless 15 minute procedure.
Clear vision will help you feel young again!
NV Eye Surgery is a national leader in the development of technology and protocols for office-based eye surgery. Five years ago Dr. DeBry had an impression that the future of eye surgery would be centered on providing services in the office rather than the hospital or surgery center. Working with Dr. Todd Jackson they developed a business model for in-office surgery and created the protocols to certify an in-office surgery center. Dr. Jackson was the first surgeon to do office-based surgery in Nevada at the Prestige Laser and Cataract Institute. When Dr. DeBry and Dr. Jackson merged their practices, the surgery center moved to the NV Eye Surgery Henderson location. The surgery suite was remodeled in 2017 to provide space for Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery. We are the only practice in the state of Nevada offering eye surgery right in the office and are now one of only a few practices across the country that can offer the highest technology procedures such as laser-assisted cataract surgery in the office for your convenience and cost-savings.